Thursday, October 6, 2011

Paris Fashion Week Day 2 - All work but a little play

Paris Fashion week is Hot. And I am not talking about the models or Celebs. The sun has been warm for October that I have been forced back into my Summer Wardrobe. I was pretty gutted as you can image as I have so many fab A/W pieces I want to wear but so please I got this play suit from Urban Outfitters as it has been a god send!
I’m also totally in Love with this Lulu Guinness bag and it has had a few snaps while I have been carrying it around Paris. It’s a great size and all my invites and camera fitted inside, perfectly. A Bloggers dream!


Play suit - Urban Outfitters
Scarf - Paris Boutique
Bird Brooch - Cath Kidston
Sunglasses - Polarold
Earrings - Chic Unique
Necklace - Jenny Blackmore
Ring - Topshop(Freedom)

All images by Bunnipunch


No comments:

Post a Comment