Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ski & Snowboard Show 2011

Snowboarding is a little passion ofmine so I was happy to be invited along to the Ski & Snowboarding Show to have a look at thefashion stalls and see what was going on at the event.

As I had a little look aroundEarls Court, I noticed a very Heritage looking collection ofcoats and hats. The stall belonged to brand Batra and had many different accessories and coats in Tweeds, faux fur andleather and I loved their fur tails they had.
After admiring the fur tails I went to have a look atwhat Blingy Piste Star and their collectionS’no Queen have for any keenboarders and Skiers. As some kit can be a little boring for some women, S’noQueen has some great little essentials for girls who like something a littledifferent.  Have a look on their website for S’no Queen and theother product they hold.
I then had a littlewalk over to Sputnik’s pop-up shop and had a look at what product they had. The brand is slightly more traditional with their clothing and accessories butthey still had some great pieces of equipment and loads of gear to wear for allelements for either boarders or skiers.
I think the event was an overallsuccess and it was nice going to something a little different from what I wouldnormally attend.  I think I will definitelybe going to the next one in 2012.

All images by Bunnipunch

No comments:

Post a Comment