Thursday, October 13, 2011

New Balance 1080 Trainers, tried and tested

Asa keen runner, I really enjoy trying out new equipment tohelp me achieve my peak fitness.  As Ihave recently recovered from Food poisoning,then had London and Paris Fashion week,I haven’t had much time for training so I was eager to get back on that thisweek and try out my New Balance trainers. We as I have not had the greatestexperience with new trainers, I decided to run only 2 miles soif worse case, they start to hurt then at least I am not far from home. Butthankfully they were totally comfortable! The cushioned bottomsof the shoes really gave each step that extra spring and they never rubbedonce. I have never tried out New Balance beforebut now after wearing these fab 1080styles, I think I am definitely converted.
Check out their website here for more of their fabproduct

No comments:

Post a Comment