Thursday, October 13, 2011

YSL - Purple blusher and eye shadow

YSL have some gorgeous make-up for us Girls to play around with I thought I would show you more the great items they have on the market.
I have already tried and tested YSL’s Blush Radiance in Pink with YSL’s matching lipstick but now I wanted to try out the same product in this gorgeous pastel purple.
The Blush Radiance was easy to apply and came with a cute brush and a simple little pouch for it to sit in. The Lipstick was also very silky and looked really glossy and is a gorgeous shade for my colouring.
To finish off my look I tried out YSL’s 5 Colour Harmony for eyes eye shadow that comes in 5 colours including a variety of purples and greens.
I used the light mint that really gave my eyes a fresh look and was a nice offset for the purple from the blush and lipstick.
Try out of my YSL’s pieces for yourself and see how great their products really are!

No comments:

Post a Comment