Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Grannies Inc know good wool for Winter

Colder months are creepingin so with that in mind, Grannies INC are working with our beloved old folk to make sure the younger onesare warm. I was given the opportunity to design myown hat on Grannies INCwebsite and it really was an interesting process. Once I had designed my hat (firstpicture below) I was then taken through the check out and could actually choosewhich Grannie I wanted to create my hat. After much thought, Grannie Josie wasmy choice and I was rather excited to see the finished product.  When you go through the checkout process, eachGrannie you can choice from, gives you a date for when they can have your hat completedso I was rather surprised when mine Josie had finished mine a little early.
I love the idea that youcan design your own hate and with these Grannies on board; you know you are inthe hands of some very talented knitters!
Have a look on their website yourself and see what Grannie you will choose to make your owncreation!

Thanks Grannie Josie!

Outfit post (with this hat) coming soon!

All images(apart from top one) by Bunnipunch

No comments:

Post a Comment