Monday, October 3, 2011

Rimmel's New product for A/W 2011

While Fashion Week was at its Peak, I was lucky enough to try out some of the great products that Rimmel have available to us Girls! With so much make-up on the market it is hard to decide which is best but I don’t think anyone can go wrong with Rimmel. Firstly I am not one for piling on the Make-up so it was nice to try out Rimmel’s great product and see what I liked best.

The first item I tried was the Fix and Perfect Lotion. Designed as a base for your foundation, the lotion smooth’s out the skin, moisturising the dry parts and leaving your skin feeling fresh and soft.  Once you have applied your foundation on top of your Fix and Perfect Lotion, apply some of Rimmel’s WOW Mascara which I found lengthen and created a nice curve to my eyelashes. For my lips I tried out one of Kate Moss’s new Lipsticks she has created with Rimmel. The colour I had was a pale dark pink that gave off a beautiful colour and really enhanced on natural lips. To finish off the look, I added some of Rimmel’s Glam Eye HD in the silver to really add a shine to my look. I was really pleased with Rimmel’s new products and I definitely think all you ladies should give their product a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment