Thursday, October 20, 2011

G Star Raw know good Denim

G Star Raw is a brand I know very littleabout but I never knew just how gorgeous their jeans were.  Recently I was lucky enough to be invited togo to their Covent Garden store to have a little look around and try on some of their amazing new pieces for A/W 2011. As well as a strong winter collection, G Star Rawis dedicated to their denim. Whether it’s creating new styles of jeans for us orinserting denim into other pieces such as shirts or jackets, the brand simply lovesthe stuff. As a keen Jean wearer, I was pretty exciting at the prospect oftrying on all the different styles they currently have for us ladies thiswinter. They have many different shapes but I was eager to see if they have anycarrot jeans or a similar style as I like something a little different.  Luckily for me there was a delivery to thestore while I was there which had some new Skinny leg jeans with an arc(for aslightly lower cutch) and there was also a carrot shape in a dark jeans. Aswell as these new lines, I also tried on these…

First I tried the Arc Super Skinny Jeans. They fitted reallysnug and had a light twist at the end of the legs but I wanted something alittle less fitted.
I then tried the Elva Tapered Jeans in the White and blue. Itotally fell for these jeans but preferred the White as they had a really bikerchick look to them.
 
I lastly tired the Arc Loose Tapered Jeans that had that perfectcarrot jeans shape and they looked amazing! I loved the casual look of them butyet you know with heels, they would totally gorgeous!
 Stay tuned to what jeansI picked and just how great G Star Raw Jeans are…

No comments:

Post a Comment