Monday, October 3, 2011

YSL A/W 2011 Make up, tried and tested

I love testing new make-up pieces and YSL have some gorgeous items that I was dying to try. As the Christmas (intake of breathe) party scene is fast approaching, YSL have some fab products that will really Vamp up your look for December.

 As your nails need to be painted for late evening activities, try YSL’s La Laque nail vanish. I have tried the metallic blue and it really is a very sexy colour and would look gorgeous teamed with statement red lips.

As there are a few eye products to test out, I first applied the Eyeliner Effect pen. This product is really easy to use and I easily drew a perfect line and flick on my eye lids. If you need to start again, the make up easily comes off so you can start again if desired.  To finish off my eyes, I applied YSL’s Mascara Volume Effect. Now the only problem I had with this product was that it was a little clumpy at first but once I had finished applying, it had smoothened out and left my eyelashes looking Show-stopping!

To cover any blemishes not covered by my foundation, I tried YSL’s Touché Éclat pen. This is one of the brand’s bestselling products and was really effective at covering any little marks on my face but it was a little too light for my skin tone. Over all though, all these YSL products are well worth the investment and will make you look Party perfect in no time!


No comments:

Post a Comment