Monday, April 30, 2007

I love you...I love you not!


REMEMBER when I posed the question is Kate Moss becoming a has been? Well this one's getting tough...Kate proved us wrong today by creating a buzz beyond massive, across the pond in London town. Top Shop has been taken over, and the British invasion is about begin. Kate's collection was available online at 11:00pm giving non Brits the chance to scoop up some of Kate's gear. Too many tried to get on the site, and thanks to those bitches, the server is down! I guess I'll just have to wait to get one of those killer floor length skirts.

I actually wanted something. There I said it, I admit it. I logged on, and tried to get my share of the CoKate for Top Shop collection. No luck.

(P.s. In case you haven't noticed, my myspace page is up so send me a little hello!)

Were any of you able to score something? fill us in... I want details.

And more thing: PETE'S IN REHAB AGAIN. Does this bring you right back to loving her not?

No comments:

Post a Comment