Friday, April 20, 2007

Since I've been gone...

Since I've been gone, I landed a major book deal, and I'm working on securing rights for a film. Um yeah, I'm completely fibbing. I don't have much to say for my unexcused absence, except that you've been missed... but that would be lovely wouldn't it? blogger turned film producer? A blogger can dream.

So, back to our reality. I've been eying this Luella Geek Print Shopper that just arrived at Net-a-porter and the "Geek" in me totally knows it's wearable.




Yes this bag is beyond self deprecating, and who in their right mind would walk down the street carrying a bag with “GEEK” written on it?! (me!). This quirky little bag should be paired up with this season's best accessory, a smile. What girl doesn't love an "it" bag, but honestly, these "it" bags are so played out, I'm rebelling, and carrying this bag. Ladies (and gentlemen) THIS is the anti-it "it" bag.





The inside is roomy, and surprisingly chic. Who would have expected this canvas bag to sneak up on you with a little touch of striped glamour? It's an added little luxury in this fun bag.







I’d seriously carry this bag with no hesitation. Paired up with my killer outfit, I know it will make the boys smile, which totally justifies the $195.00 price tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment