Saturday, April 28, 2007

Dogs in a cage



ONE of my favorite things about Manhattan are the dog runs. A place where dogs can be dogs, roll around and get dirty and play while their owners also get a chance to mingle. Some single New Yorkers even think dog runs are a great meet market and it's definately somewhat of a pick up scene. The dog run for small dogs in Washinton Square park is one of the best in the city, and lots of celebs live in the area, so it makes for great people (and puppy) watching.

I was hanging out and enjoying the sun with my puppy and in comes the lead singers from The Strokes, Julian Casablancas with his equally hot wife, Juliet. Although I recognized him, I did what every New Yorker would have done... I left him the hell alone. He came in with an adorable puppy Shiba, and a frisky little Jack Russell Terrier. Julien and Juliet make a hot couple, and just ooze sex appeal. Even their dogs are ridiculously ridiculously good looking.

A match made in rocker heaven!

So how is this fashion related you ask? Well here's a little fashion tidbit: Julian is the son of John Casablancas founder of powerhouse, Elite Model Management and his mom Jeanette was Miss Denmark 1965. So does this make him fashion royalty?

"Heart in a cage" The Strokes starring our beautiful muse, Julien.



I think so. Julien's been officially crowned.

No comments:

Post a Comment