Sunday, March 18, 2007

Karma at it's finest



Remember that little incident where Naomi Campbell "accidentally" cracked her assistants head with her cell phone for allegedly stealing a pair of her jeans? Well, justice has (finally) been served and Ms. Campbell will begin her five day community service tomorrow. Naomi will be doing some heavy duty cleaning including mopping up floors at Manhattan's Pier 36.

Ah, the tangeled web we weave... I'd PAY to see this.

Check out this hysterical recreation of the incident. Whoever did the voiceover for Naomi should win some sort of award. Pure craziness.

On a side note, Spring is right around the corner and I thought I'd give this blog a fresher "springy" look. Being the fabulous blogger that I am, I have been unable to figure out how to create a header. Can any of you darlings please help me out?

No comments:

Post a Comment