Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow.


The NY Post had a great article on abandoned blogs. Even Lindsay Lohan has joined the blogosphere, only to give up after a few entries. Lindsay's not alone, and although Technorait has 8,912 fashion blogs in their directory, many of these have faded into oblivion, abondoning the blogging community, and to these people, I dedicate today's post.

Lets take a moment of silence for our fallen fashion comrades.

La Femme Her last entry was appropriately titled: Ce Soir. UPDATE! our dear La Femme didn't leave abandon us! I misread the date, because its posted euro style (date first, month second).

The Jared Johnson Fashion Blog Jared was one of the few guys on the fashion blog scene. His last entry was three months ago, but something tells me he'll be back.

Smashingly Fabulous With a tag line of, "We'll leave you screaming for more" I'm left speechless.

Fashion Beauty Insider Tell me it ain't so! Come back!

And last but not least You Know You Love It At least this one had a last "goodbye" post.

Adieu!

Any others I might have missed? Note to my "Bloggeratti" peeps,I swear if any of you darlings stop posting, I will come looking for you. I love reading your posts, and they provide me with countless hours of fabulous procrastination. So fair warning... don't even try it.

Thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment