Thursday, March 8, 2007

It's A Walk Off

Is it a tad bit cliche that Gemma Ward rocks my world? I also happen to love Sasha Pivovarvora. But whose the better model? Which model SCREAMS Lux,Sex and Rock and Roll? Which one rocks couture with more of the "it" factor.

Lets face these two off in my first "Walk Off". The battle of the look-a-likes! I'm beginning to think that the two are really one... Hangers never looked so sweet.

Location: Ringside at the Valentino Catwalk February 28, 2007, Paris.

Round 1.

Gemma


Sasha


Round 2.
Gemma


Sasha



And the final Round...

Round 3.

Gemma


Sasha



Of course the collection was beyond stellar, and the show was casted beautifully. Stam, Snejana, Lily Donaldson, and Flavia among others graced the catwalk...but Gemma and Sasha stole the show.

So darlings tell me, who was your favorite? Gemma or Sasha?

No comments:

Post a Comment