Monday, March 5, 2007

Help Me See The Light...




I'm confused here. I like/hate these ads. The sneakers I can deal with (I'd possibly wear these), but I'm not sure about Scarlett Johansen in them. The campaign is obviously targeting teenagers, and her sexuality has been toned down ten notches...but this is what makes it so boring! If you're a frequent reader of my blog, you know that I'm not a big fan of endorsements, or celebrities replacing models in fashion campaigns. We get more than enough of these celebutards on a daily basis.

This brand isn't even attempting to tie into Scarlett's sultry persona. Its just so booooooooooring. Trust me, this girl has to be getting plenty of cash to sell out from Louis Vuitton, to Reebok. Maybe she's wearing these with her Louis bags...or not.

Yawn.





Where's the slutty Scarlett we've all come to know? That's what we want to see. Is it? So what's your take of Woody Allen's muse in Rbk? Love or hate?

No comments:

Post a Comment