Wednesday, January 3, 2007

top supermodel chef


Today was a low key day. I literally dragged myself out of bed this
morning, and wasn't too happy with my outfit. Having a bad outfit totally ruined my day. Does that ever happen to you? Can an outfit really change your mood? I know for a fact, that looking great makes me feel great!


So I'll make an extra effort tomorrow morning, and wake up a bit earlier instead of rushing out of my apartment like I usually do.

I got home and watched a new episode of one of my favorite shows "Top Chef 2". It's like "Top Model", but with what else? Chefs. This season's host is former supermodel/actor/cookbook author Padma Lakshmi. I think it's cool that she's hosting, because she has this innate style that somehow makes watching the food network seem fashionable, and not a fading trend...DVR is seriously the best thing ever invented. I'll forgive Padma for being in Mariah Carey's Glitter (yes, Glitter!?!) but, i'm really surprised at how good the show actually is.

No comments:

Post a Comment