Friday, January 12, 2007

running around in tights

When I was growing up, one of my favorite things to wear were panty hose (tights, stockings same thing). I loved wearing them with my dull burgandy elementary uniform. I'd wear bright pink ones, white ones, and even lacy ones during Easter to brighten up an otherwise bland color palette (such a diva!).

As an adult, nothing's changed...well except my choice in color and pattern.

Some of my favorite heavy duty show stopping tights are made from Wolford. Wolford makes very durable tights, in fun patters and have even collabatorated with several high end designers including Mr. Zac Posen and many others.

To. Die. For.
Not for the faint of heart.


Possible takers: Rachel Bilson, Nicole Richie, Sienna Miller.


Very vintage Fendish don't you think?


Cool enough to wear to work or out and about with wool shorts and knee length flat boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment