Thursday, January 25, 2007

In Search Of...

I've been searching for a light jacket that would be great for layering. Something that I could wear to work, or just run around New York City with. One of my favorite online sites Shop Bop is having a MASSIVE sale, and I think I've narrowed it down to these.

What do you think about this little number? an AKA New York Toggle Jacket with attached hood available in three colors?



The hardware is a nice little touch on this 100% cotton "toggle" jacket. Not too shabby.



Personally, I'm torn between the olive and the brown. I suppose the brown is the "safer" bet


...But the olive is so tempting. I've never owned a jacket in that color, so I'm debating this one a little too much.

I better act fast because I doubt it will be in stock for long. It's down from $389.00 to $119.40. I usually don't do store sales because I hate the lines, but I'll take an online sale any day of the week (preferably on payday).
Score!

OR:::

The Double Breasted Side Pocket Lafayette Jacket from Lauren Moffatt.


I really like the buttons on this jacket, and the black pockets go surprisingly well. Not too overpowering.

This jacket is 80% wool, so I suppose it is a bit warmer than the AKA jacket, but I can't seem to make up my mind. Did I mention that this one half price off? Was $407, and is now only $203.50.


Decisions Decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment