Tuesday, January 23, 2007

SSpecial Delivery

Perfection. Such is the word that comes to mind when I lay my eyes on Karl Lagerfelds SS07 Coutoure Collection shown today in Paris. When it comes to knowing what a woman wants to wear...Uncle Karl delivered the goods. It's very non coutourish...but I still love it.

COCO ROCHA


Chanel Glamour at its finest. I love the contrast of shapes and lines. Tres chic!



INGUNA BUTANE

Fun, flirty and versitle. Expect the unexpected.


KIM NOORDA

I'm not one to shy away from trends, trust me...I'm wearing a pair of skinny jeans as I write this, but enough with this "backpacks will be all the rage" nonsense! Don't give me turbans either!

All I want is a perfect short, tailored dress...


TATIANA USOVA
These gloves drive me wild. And have I mentioned my love for tights? The contrast of black paired with the light fabric makes this outfit complete. The gloves definately add an edge to a soft look... a little naughty like uncle Karl.

No comments:

Post a Comment