Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Model of the week

Okay, so maybe I'm not winning any blogging awards anytime soon, I admit, I've been slacking. I've had a lot going on, but thought it was about that time pick our Model Muse for the week. Put your claws together for Elise Crombez, formerly known as the "model who fell down the runway at Proenza Schouler show" last February. To some, this was horrific, a tragic mess captured by media outlets all over the world. To me, this was model greatness! Genius, I tell you.





Elise single-handedly put Proenza Schouler on the map, and by map I mean that even middle America housewives have now heard of Proenza. Target anyone?

It was the finest publicity a designer could ask for. Hopefully Elise, learned that there is NO such thing as bad publicity, picked up her heels, raised her head up high, and will strut it down this week like never before, proving to industry sharks that she's still got it.

We'll be watching...



No comments:

Post a Comment