Thursday, January 4, 2007

new weekly post

Hey Darlings! I thought about a weekly post that spotlights a model worthy of note, and rocks out ever so fabulous fashion filled world!

Of course I'll have to give praise to the heavy hitters in the game (Gemma Ward, Irina, Stam) but i'll also talk about models that aren't so commercially known, but are definately making their own place in the industry. Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think about my choices.

Lets begin by talking a bit about Ms. Sweet Seventeen, Chanel Iman (Yes, thats her real name, so fab!). Chanel is the hottest thing hitting the runway in years. I believe that fresh attitude, signature walk, and intriguing look, will catipult her into fashion royalty. Ford Model's new darling is featured in February's Teen Vogue (great article by the way).

Here's why she is our muse for the week. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment