Saturday, September 24, 2011

London Fashion Week DAY 1 - Finders Keepers and Sambag

First day of London Fashion Week and I have come over all Australian. With some many cool brands from the land of Aus, I feel like I am compelled to share some of their best bits with you.
Finders Keepers I discovered in my inbox and immediately feel in love with their laid back Chic and effortless Style. I adore this cut-out Shoulder blouse and they have many items from their collection that have similar details.
Have a look on their site as they are totally worth a little peek.
Now Sambag have some serious Accessories to make any girl jealous. With gorgeous Bags, Ballet pumps and even clothes on their site, there are some really lovely pieces that will add a little 'La Classic' look to your outfit and wardrobe. I totally fell for their rucksacks and as the trend as returned to London, I thought Sambag's version would be perfect to take to LFW with me.

And how could we not forget FINSK. OK, so they aren't Australian but they are simply divine! Finsk have some amazing things coming up so keep your ears and eyes open as it is all delicious news for us Shoe hores.






Skirt - Oasis
Fishnet tights - Tabio
Shoes - Finsk
Backpack - 'Lily' from Sambag



No comments:

Post a Comment