Saturday, September 17, 2011

Medwinds Pop-up Shop at Cube A/W 2011

While I am enduring the London Fashion Week madness, I decided to drop into Medwinds Pop-up shop at Cube. As I haven't seen their new collection for A/W 2011 in the flesh, it was nice to see and touch the product for the new season. As well as having a chance to try on the items, I was also lucky enough to take an item away with me to wear to for Fashion week. As Medwinds do some amazing basics, it was really hard to decide on one thing. After a little trial and error I decided that their new White shirt(that is very clean and Crisp) would be the perfect item for Paris Fashion Week. I
 will do an outfit post soon but I will now leave you with some gorgeous snaps of Medwinds new collection.











No comments:

Post a Comment