Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kipling and Jean-Charles de Castelbajac and their beautiful bags

I am a sucker for three things in life; Bags, Shoes and my other half. So when I heard about the Kipling and Jean-Charles de Castelbajac's collaboration, I was major excited as I had previously seen Jean-Charles A/W collection back in March and it was amazing. With a designer that takes the conventional and turns it into something new,  Jean-Charles and his collection with Kipling still has the brands stamp and foundation but Jean-Charles has turned the bags into his own with quirky styles and gorgeous signature lining.

My favorite was the Nadyal in the natural Leather and I knew for Paris Fashion Week, this would be a perfect piece to wear to show my support for such a cool brand and an amazing designer.

Have a look for yourself at the beautiful collection and see what part of HEAVEN you like.













No comments:

Post a Comment