Monday, September 26, 2011

Glam Media helps with the LFW stress

As an active London Fashion week attendee, it's hard to find somewhere close to the action, where you can unwind, relax and exhale from the aftermath of the busy show going and reporting. Thankfully Glam media have answered the prays of Bloggers alike and have set up a Blogger suite in the near by Trafalgar Hotel for us to retreat to. As well as comfy sofa's with Tea and Percy Pigs, Glam have also organised extra treats for it's visitors to feel extra pampered. Rimmel London Make-up Artists are in attendance to brush up on our tired faces and you can also have a manicure and massage to help ease the LFW stress and blues. I popped into the Suite today and had a lovely Makeover done by the talented Carla who talked me through, the various Rimmel products that are available to buy.  I am pretty toned down and relaxed today, so Carla gave my lips a punch of red with colour Number 1, to really draw attention to my face. 
Rimmel's foundations have a lovely, soft feel to them and Carla applied one of Rimmel's Match Perfection foundations with a brush and it has left my face looking bright and fresh(even though I feel the opposite due to lack of sleep).
Glam are
definitely onto a winner with their Blogger suite. It is so nice to walk in, see friendly faces and know you could relax and chill out with the team or even go there to catch up on a bit of work. I'm just pleased there is a place I can relax in between shows before heading home at night.









My finished Make-over look

No comments:

Post a Comment