Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Review of Gok Wan's Simply Yours Cherry Blossom Underwear set

For those who know me, I am a very curvy size 10. I have always been naturally big busted so shopping for bra's when you are a 30G is an absolute nightmare. Luckily after I attended Gok Wan's Simply Yours launch, I was pleasantly surprised at the size range they offer. As Gok embraces the more womanly body, he has catered for many different sizes, including mine! As Shopping for Underwear is so bad, I wanted to try out some of Gok's collection and see if it could help me with my bra blues.
As their underwear starts at a Size 12, the knickers were a little roomy but the bra was perfect.
With wide straps to give you better support and a three hook fastening, you will feel very comfortable and the bra also gave me a little more cleavage.
The netting material is very soft and the light green lace, really compliments the Cherry Blossom print. With the whole set costing £49, it is very reasonable as you are buying some high quality underwear that is cute, very girlie and Sexy too. Even though the knickers were a little too big, they were very comfortable and would be ideal to wear in bed or with a gorgeous, slimming skirt.
I specially love the details such as the G logo on straps and also on the middle of the bra and the knickers. There is also a GOK logo that also appears on the underwear and is a great little reminder of the love and care that has gone into the design on Gok's collection.

Have a look at the rest of  Gok's Collection to see if there is something for you!






and the Knickers..... 






No comments:

Post a Comment