Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Girlie look from YSL BEAUTÉ Make up Autumn 2011 collection

YSL have some lovely new colours and tools for their Autumn BEAUTÉ collection. With pure pinks, purples and peaches to liven up our looks for the colder weather, YSL have created some warmer colours for the new season.

I tried YSL's Blush Radiance compact(Colour 6) and by applying it with the brush provided, the blusher gave me a lovely Rosy cheek effect that was very girlie and cute. The blusher itself was very soft and applied easily to my face.

The Lipstick colour I used was 107(Impetuous Beige) but had a nice baby pink tint to it which matched with the blusher perfectly. The Lipstick had a lovely silky feel as I applied it, leaving my lips soft and smooth.

Try YSL's new BEAUTÉ collection yourself and see how Autumn can be cute and girlie for you too.




No comments:

Post a Comment