Thursday, June 7, 2007

Nicole Richie On Paris, Enemas And Such

NICOLE Richie was on David Letterman last night and as usual, looked amazing! Sure she looks slightly dehydrated, but her dress is killer!



It really pisses me off when I hear celebrities complain about how hard they have it, or how its so annoying being famous, and run their mouths on how tough it is to be them... You want to know what really sucks? having to sit next to someone you despise at work who obviously has a HUGE coke problem and does nothing but sniffle all day and chews gum with her mouth open, and even got a nose bleed once but never noticed until I pointed it out, only to announce that she has "allergies" but little does she know, that I Miss Model Citizen, cannot even get through the day with out sneezing a few thousand times, and am allergic to everything, and mostly everyone...thus making me the "I know that's not an allergy victim but a coke whore" expert, but no there's no resentment here. I'm just sayin... Did Nicole look good or wha?

That dress is THE SHIZ. Will someone please tell me who the designer of this hotness?

Elizabeth Snead, do you read my blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment