Friday, June 1, 2007

"IT" Translates Well

MEET Anna Wang. (Real name: Qin Wen Wang) MC2'S Model Management's new darling, and she's KICKING her way in the industry on the cover of Chinese Vogue (yes, China has a Vogue) shot by Greg Kadel wearing that Gucci dress that I've been obsessing over!

STATS:
Nationality: Chinese
Height: 5'10.5" ; 179cm
Measurements: (US) 34-24-35 ; (EU) 86.5-61-89
Dress Size: (US) 4 ; (EU) 34

I'd gladly whore myself and talk about Gucci all day if the PR people would just kindly send me a sample (size o please!).



Something tells me Ms. Wang isn't a one trick pony, and will be around for a while...

In the fashion world, I'm assuming this means at least two seasons. Lets hold out on this verdict and wait to see if she walks in some of the upcoming shows. I wonder what she'd look like with bangs. Or a hangover!

I kid, I kid.


Are you guys "feeling" this editorial? Watch out for Anna in the upcoming Maybelline campaign. Real models doing campaigns? about time. I'm not buying any of that Lauren Conrad for Reebok crap. Save that for the kiddies.

via: models.com


Angelica Cheung, do you read my blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment