Friday, June 15, 2007

Don't Be A Nasty Bitch

THIS morning, I asked you guys to send me your photos that showed your style. Well meet some of my victims Model Citizens who took me up on it. In case you're wondering what the hell kinda title that is... take a close look at my first Model Citzen, Francesca....

Don't know where she's from, but the pics seem very Euroish. I'm guessing Italy.



That angelic smile isn't fooling me Francesca. I read your t shirt young lady, and all I have to say is... where can I get one of those?!



On second thought, where can I get him her jacket? That green jacket is so chic, LOVES IT!




This is Jeff Fryer. He's one of my readers from fashion town USA, Denever Colorado (shot out to my Colarado peeps). Jeff is a fashionista/fashion photographer in the Denver area. You can check out his portfolio here.



Next up is stylish biotch Bridget from Indiana. B. is rocking her fave look of the moment, a one piece jump 70's suit that I'd love to get my hands on. I love the way she paired that green belt with the khaki. Hotness. Bridget says people are shocked when they see her roll up in one of these pieces, and that just makes her love them even more. Pretty dope.

Thats all for now. Ciao bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment