Friday, July 6, 2007

Runway to Reality


RUNWAY TO REALITY

Good choice, or What was she thinking?






VIVA MODEL'S darling, Milana Keller killed it when she strut down the SS07 Chanel runway in this "oh my God, this dress is so fabulous, I could totally picture myself wearing it everyday this week" RTW dress! It was one of my most lusted pieces from this show.

Eva Longoria wed Tony Parker in Paris today and decided to wear this little number, to her civil ceremony, and although I loved the dress, I don't think the outfit really worked. do you agree?



It dawned on me that Eva Longoria never really caught my eye fashion wise, before today. It's not that I don't think she's a descent dresser...I've just never really paid attention to her, at all. I'm actually one of the very few breathing souls that has never watched a single episode of "Desperate Housewives". Que horror! But seriously, this is what Chanel does to a woman. God, I'm so pathetic with my love devotion to Uncle Karl. I'm borderline obsessed right now. Tangents, tangents. On a side note, a shot out to Ms. Janine, over at The Coveted, one of my favorite new blogs.

Another reason this outfit didn't work... Eva went accessory crazy, and this necklace was too heavy for this standout dress. It's like wearing smokey eye shadow with heavy lipstick. It's making my head hurt just staring at her neck line... make it stop. Btw, are these Chloe frames?

No comments:

Post a Comment