Tuesday, July 3, 2007

View From The Last Row


LAST season during Mercedes Benz Fall NY Fashion Week, I met a striking beauty named Kat DeLuna at the Chris Aire show. I didn't really know who she was, but I swear to you, that I knew right then just by meeting her, that she was going to be "somebody"... the girl was dressed impeccably and had a je ne se quois je ne sais quoi star quality about her, naturally, I wondered why she was sitting in last row.

Here in the U.S., her dance single "Whine Up" is climbing up the billboard charts and is on. fire. In other words...hotness. Kat is said to have a 5 octave Vocal range comparable to Mariah Carey, and Minnie Riperton!

So darlings take note, because we'll be seeing a lot more of this fashionista/singer/dancer/songwriter at the tents...but only this time, she'll have a view from the front row.

No comments:

Post a Comment