Monday, July 30, 2007

Not Just Hype


EVERY now and then a beauty product passes my way and becomes something I have no idea, how I even lived with out it. Such is the case with Sally Hansen's Airbrush Legs!

Last summer (and luck would have it), I developed a terrible allergic reaction to Cherries, my favorite fruit. I got small scars all over my legs, and became extremely self conscious about them. Although they're not even very noticeable to others, I notice them...although obsessing would much much more like it. After realizing that no matter how much sun I got, my legs would never get as tan as my upper body, and the imperfections would never go away, I decided to give this a try.

If you have any marks on your legs that need covering up, freckles, discoloration, scars, veins, fret no more my darlings, this will (inexpensively) cover it up. Although models my look perfect in editorials, many of them also have imperfections (including stretch marks) that are covered not only with airbrushing during editing, but with pricier make up such as Dermablend, applied by professional make up artists, ensuring them that flawless look.

The product is pretty self explanatory, and if used with common sense, it will work wonders. It's priced at only $12.99, and available at any local drug store, plus, it's a lot better and healthier alternative to tanning.

Have you ever tried a sunless tanner or similar product? If you've tried this product, weigh in...

No comments:

Post a Comment