Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'll Kick Myself Now




CHANEL IMAN and her namesake, Iman at the Trace magazine party last night at Room Service, which I was invited to but didn't attend, due to that little terrorism scare we had in Manhattan yesterday.

.

Chanel looks pretty here, but a bit understated. I know that models are human beings after all, but if I knew I was going to be photographed, I would have definitely stepped it up a notch. Chanel's only 17 (according to her myspace page) so I'll forgive her... but, it's so refreshing to see that Iman is still looking fierce for a 50+ year old woman.

Hopefully Iman's S.I.T. (Supermodel In Training) Chanel, learns a couple of things from Mrs. David Bowie, who post supermodeldom, has made lots of money outside of the catwalk...

Lucky bitches.

P.S. Iman also has a myspace page.

pics via: ybf

No comments:

Post a Comment