Monday, May 1, 2006

The Tribeca shit festival


Rant: The Tribeca Film Festival.


The Tribeca Film Festival is a bunch of shit. I can't believe that the film festival's highlight film is Flight 93 WTF? What a way to capatalize on the innocent victims of 911! Worst of all is, the festival isn't even having all of its screenings in Tribeca!

I think this craigslister said it the best...

"It's amazing how many films and parties and events want you to work for free for this big time event. The Tribeca Film Festival is supposed to be bringing jobs to lower Manhattan, they didn't say they were non paying jobs. It's perfect for actors or actresses, who want to act like they're having fun. It's a non paying job.... do it for the experience, for the fun, for the opportunity of a life time. Ohhh gawd man. Hey, I want to stand outside of an amazing party. I want to wear a suit, in 45 degree weather, while the Weinstein Brothers mingle inside. I live for this. I want to give a bunch of fancy pants movie industry assholes gift bags, for nothing. I don't even want the gift bag. I just want to see power brokers walk around a room, trying to get to the prime rib. This is just sad shit."
and the fuck you of the week goes to... Robert Dinero and all the movie stars, agents and prodcuer wanna be's who take away from stuggling film makers.

FUCK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment