Monday, May 29, 2006

One more look.

May is almost over, and I wanted to repost the Nicole Richie (my twin) Glamour issue just incase, you didn't see it for yourself. This is before Nicole admitted that she had an eating disorder in Vanity Fair saying "I know I'm too thin right now, so I wouldn't want any young girl looking at me and saying, 'That's what I want to look like.' I do know that they will, which is another reason I really do need to do something about it. I'm not happy with the way I look right now." This might have surprised no one, but I think it takes a lot for a young woman in Hollywood to fess up and admit she has a problem.


I actually met my "twin" at her book signing here in New York City for The Truth About Diamonds Just so you can get a mental image of how tiny she is, compare her to me. I'm 5'0 and weigh about 90 pounds. She makes me look like a beast! So should Nicole put on the pounds, or should she thin? Comments?











No comments:

Post a Comment