Monday, May 29, 2006

Reality of Reality

It's on bitches!

The modeling and fashion industry is taking reality by storm! It seems that every angle is being covered:

Model Wannabees:America's Next Top Model



I love me some Tyra. Tyra paved the way for this insanity...what's not to love?










Designer Wannabees:Project Runway



Am I the only person in the world that hasn't seen this show? Shame.










Behind the Scenes: 8th and Ocean


Personally, I think this show has potential and it gives an inside look on the life of a regular working model. In my opion, top models only live in New York or Paris.but hey it is MTV...





Modeling agencies run by crazy bitches: The Janice Dickison Modeling Agency



Janice Dickinson
the worlds "first" supermodel is set to debut her own show on Oxygen.


Really looking forward to see J.Dick deliver the drama.














Big headed Agents and their Prized Models: The Agency

Wilhelmina Models is also gearing up for their own reality show on Vh1 titled "The Agency". The Agency is a "docu drama" that will chronicle the lives of the models as well as the bookers that vicariously live through them. The Agency is guaranteed to give 8th and Ocean a big kick in the ass. The girls at Wilhelmina book campaigns (not just Target Ad's) and are a little more grown up. Halle Berry's new yummy boy toy Gabriel Aubry is also signed with Willy. I used to work there, and judging by my experience, and all the crazy shit I've seen there, I'm sure this one is going to be on your TiVo. Willy even has a special event held just for the staff and models once a week featuring What else? "Bagel and Krispy Kreme Fridays"!?!!!?? (I swear) Nothing like shoving carbs infront of an anorexic to motivate them for the day...I'll keep my comments to myself...for now.





Models, coke addictions, religious parents freaking out about photo shoots, boy problems, catfights and dieting...Which will you watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment