Saturday, May 27, 2006

Summer is in full swing...



Wishing I was at the beach once again...but hey I guess spending my summer in NYC isn't that bad...


It's officially hotter than Lohan's firecrotch here in New York City. I'm not even going to talk about the takeover of the leggings here. Seriously... the footless tights (okay, i'm lying- I will go there bitches) are cool, but not when everyone and their grandmothers are wearing them! hint hint...if its too trendy, its not fashionable anymore. THE LEGGINGS ARE OVER!. Please, please, pleeeeease retire them. (and yes, that goes for you London girls too).





Feeling IT...
I've discovered this kick ass light creme based bronzer to give my face that amazing glow with out being too heavy in the warm weather, Maybelline's Dream Mouse Bronzer
It's perfect for that summer kissed skin and is so easy to apply. I love its small compact container, and the product is totally on-the-go-makeup friendly. I can't guarantee that you'll look like Marija, but hey, a girl can only dream. Happy Memorial day bitches... Peaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment