Wednesday, March 2, 2011

PFW Day 2 – Specs are my savers

Paris Day 2 and I am very tired. I always forget that Paris is very big place and walking and metro is the only thing there is to do in-between shows. I thought I would be rather brave and wear my new clogs heels from H&M and they were so comfortable that I wore them all day. I also gave my new Kirk Originals a spin today and I think they look awesome.

Three shows tomorrow including Zac Posen which I am mega excited about……

Robot Bag by MARC CAIN

Mac by MARC CAIN, Printed blouse by ALL SAINTS and Necklace by MINT VELVET

Glasses by the wonderful KIRK ORIGINALS


 Floral Shorts by VERY.CO.UK

There was also a photo booth at the venue where we saw Felipe Oliveira Baptista's show so me and Jay thought this was a great photo opportunity.........



No comments:

Post a Comment