Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bertie Shoes S/S 2011 Bloggers event

Shoes, Shoes and more SHOES!!! I could not contain my excitement when I got a invite to the Bertie shoes Bloggers event in their new store in Covent Garden!
When I arrived on the night, there was a great amount of bloggers that I knew from the Fashion circuit and it was nice to have a catch up after the madness of Fashion week. 

And then there was the shoes.....

We were all gifted one pair of shoes so you can imagine we were all rather excited and spoilt for choice with all the great Spring/Summer items that they had in store.











For the selection to begun I tried on these Flats with embroidered flowers.....


I then tired the Navy flats with the cute pink tassels.........


Then these winter boots caught my eye....... 


But these cute dark red wedges won me over! They are so comfortable and great for S/S and can be worn casual and of course, dressed up!
Make sure you get down to Bertie Shoes for some amazing, great product for the new season!

No comments:

Post a Comment