Thursday, May 10, 2007

When a tranny tries too hard*



JOHN Mayer's ho should be detained I tell you! My sources (good ones people!) tell me he was beyond embarrassed when he saw what his "girlfriend" was wearing at the MET Costume Institute gala the other night.

Seriously John Mayer is THAT a wonderland? Yeah I bet you're WONDERing why she has oompa loompa skin.

WTF? John, you're dating the epitome of dysfunction. You're smarter than that (or at least you were, she might be dumbing you down).

As of today, this ho will be known as MESSICA SIMPSON. And pretty soon, she'll be known as MESSICA BLIMPSON.

Thats all.


boobies. big. fake. boobies.

*DISCLAIMER: My apologies to any beautiful trannies that might have been offended by the comparison to Messica.

John Varvatos, do you read my blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment