Monday, February 5, 2007

My first hate email!


your blog sucks said...

you're obviously anorexic. high fashion is for everyone, it jsut looks better on skinny people, but not people who are DYING.
christ, how much did you read into this? because it seems like it wasn't much.
also, you're right about not winning any blogging awards- your writing is pathetic and you're a heartless bitch. But hey! you didn't hear it from me- a lot of people think so.
and also, I'm a size 2 so don't think I'm being over sensitive, you just seem to be the kind of person who wasn't very well educated.


Dear "your blog sucks"

Thank you for taking the time to speak your mind and give me your feed back. I appreciate any sort of criticism around here, even if it isn't the nicest thing around. If I can dish it, trust me I can take it.

Is high fashion for everyone? I say no, you say yes. Here's why I say no:

Have you been on Net-A-Porter lately? try finding a dress larger than a size 10. Quite challenging! There are some... but not the case for most high end designers. Hey I don't make the clothes! Just stating the obvious...

Also, not everyone can afford "high fashion". I don't know too many people who actually have a closet full of Valentino, Prada or $5,000.00 dresses.

Like I said, thanks for your comment! I really appreciated it so much, I wanted to share it with my peeps.

Thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment