Saturday, February 17, 2007

Confessions of a Model Citizen



I've been tagged by Sarah over at A Fabulous Fashion Blog. My life isn't as exciting as Britney's, but here are
five little somethings about me.

1.My first language isn't English, it's actually Spanish. I find myself "thinking" in Spanish a little too frequently, and when I write, somehow it never seems to translate.

2. Almost three years ago while visiting friends out in L.A., A couple of us ended up at Danny De Vito's house. I remember the kitchen having blue and yellow tiles, with a big Popeye gumball machine...so fun! Danny's daughter Lucy, was having a bday
party, and we were ended up a little too tipsy, and jumping on trampolines (trust me, it seems like a good idea at the time). Danny and thefam lived right next door to Brad and Jen, but I didn't get to see them. Needless to say Danny and his wife Rhea were great sports for letting a bunch of crazies (such as myself) onto their property.

3.I've only told about three of my friends about this blog, so it's
essentially, my little secret. I don't know why, I just keep it that way.

4. I'm dying to blog about my experience at a fashion agency I used to work for, but due to a confidentiality agreement, I can't. And boy do I have stories...

5. I am allergic to my favorite fruit...Cherries. Typical. PS. thats me in the top picture.


JK you gullable thing you.


So,
now that you know a little about me, tell me about you. I'm tagging:
the shady lady over at Flashy Shades.
Morgan at Poor And Stylish, Emma at If You Can't Think Of Anything Nice To Say... Come Over Here And Sit By Me. The Harrods and Barney girls over at I Am Fashion.


Get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment