Saturday, April 2, 2011

Marc Cain A/W 2011 Collection

My favorite Brand Marc Cain
, have now released preview images of their new A/W 2011 collection and I must say, I am very excited!
With soft silhouettes, padded coats and fur trims, Marc Cain are definitely going to keep you ladies warm this winter.

But more surprisingly are their accessories and shoe package!
They are so many beautiful bags, belts and of course shoes, to chose from that it is going to be hard concentrating on anything else.

I have totally fallen in love with the boots below(which come in a Navy colour also), the brown leather shorts, light brown fur scarf and the very cute, Robot T-Shirt!!

Only Problem is, I just wish it was winter now!
Check out the Brand's Website and keep your eyes peeled for all this great product and more from the lovely Marc Cain.

No comments:

Post a Comment