Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dolce and Gabbana 'Dress me up' event featuring Bunnipunch (31st March 2011)

Dolce and Gabbana invited me to dress one of the window of their New Bond Street store windows for the 'Dress me up' event with another five bloggers.
As Dolce and Gabbana are such a classic brand it was great to have the chance to work with the lovely staff and other famous bloggers in the UK.

The Store where it was all about to kick off....

Some of the fab pieces that were in Store...

My Mannequins before I transformed them....

And the finished result....

For each of my mannequins I wanted to do a different look but still keep that Dolce and Gabbana look but with my styling.

For the first look, I wanted a slight Jackie O look with a modern twist by having the high waisted skirt and lace flower blouse. As the new TV show 'The Kennedy's' has now begun on Sky, I think some Jackie O trends may make an appearance for S/S 2012.

The next outfit is definitely more my kind of style. With the Floral body, vintage tainted jeans and white blouse, this look is all about the laying and that's something I love to do.

The last outfit is very Dolce and Gabbana Esq. With a heavy Sicilian background, I wanted to really focus on the hertiage background and also the look of a Mafia Wife in her Sunday best.

Mr Punch(Gary, on the right) and his new friend, actor Dexter Fletcher(centre)

The Topman boys

The lovely Team from Dolce and Gabbana who made me feel so welcome


I think this event that Dolce and Gabbana have created is a great way for bloggers to show their talents and that they are serious players in the fashion industry. With such a World Wide known brand, maybe others should be following their lead and embracing the new Fashion leaders of today!

THANK YOU
DOLCE AND GABBANA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment