Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bobbi Brown and the bloggers perfect Concealer

The lovely people at Bobbi Brown offered Bloggers a chance to try out their new Concealer and corrector kit (which was matched to your skin perfectly) and have a look at the other goodies that the brand had to offer.
As I was going out to an event, I B-lined for the eye shadow before being matched to my perfect concealer buddy. The Make artist didn't even need to get me in the chair before she told me I was a 'Warm Beige' so with that I grabbed my sample and was off, antitpating trying out my new friend when I got home. 
As well as these great sin covers, Bobbi Brown have so many fanastic Foundations, eye shadows and (my favorite) pink blushers, providing every girl with a little piece of Make-up heaven!

Make sure you get your Creamy Concealer and Corrector now, at Bobbi Brown's Online Shop and show your skin off at it's greatest!

Fashion News

No comments:

Post a Comment