Monday, October 18, 2010

Out and about in the lovely Tabio!

Tabio are the great company that have a gorgeous array of tights, socks, legwarmers and leggings. After they kindly supplied me with some of their stylish product I took myself out on the town to last weeks recent events to show them off.


The Flower Garter tights were the perfect partner for my vintage wool jumper for SELFRIDGES Wool Week launch where I met the lovely Ozwald Boateng


Classic Garter tights(my Favourite so far) with the white pom poms topped off my outfit nicely. I wore this at the DKNY Women for Women International event where Michelle Ryan was there to show her support for this worthwhile cause.


Dressed down and casual at the TMC 'Top Model of Colour' event where I mingled with the different models there and the lovely people of Sassi PR. I wore the lovely navy knee high socks over coloured tights. Perfect with my brown brogues for a little vintage look.

Have a few more of these to come, wonder where I will wear them to next!

No comments:

Post a Comment