Monday, October 11, 2010

John Smedley store event

I was invited down to John Smedley with Leroy and Prince Cassius to view their current product and what to expect from the brand in the future. And I must say the current collection they have instore is very desirable.

The Menswears collection have some wonderful cardigans with contract trims and the jumpers have graphic prints of Apples and the John Smedley trade mark prints which looked very vibrate for AW.

The womenswear collection was very gorgeous with a cable knit cow neck in navy which was one of my favorites and even vest tops that were beautiful quality came in red and black.  Their scarfs were also lushful with array of lovely colours to pick from for the winter season.

Over all John Smedley have gained a new fan in me and I looking forward to seeing their new product for SS11.









              All Pictures are by Lois Waller

No comments:

Post a Comment