Saturday, October 30, 2010

Jaeger Black Event @ Regent Street Store

As a fashionite who loves her previews and shows, I hot footed it down to the Jaeger store on Regent Street as there, the store was hosting a preview of the new Jaeger Black collection and it had to be seen.
The AW catwalk looks were chic, tailored and great for the new winter and party seasons ahead. Out of the outfits the black lace dress and the black satin crepe biker dress were the key party season pieces while Gold button peg trousers and the fishnet ruffle blouse were some key items that would be great for the office and drinks after work. The Jaeger Black line in all was a very classy and smart collection with a nice hint of sexy for that is never too over the top.


As a huge fan of Jaeger and as I am the owner of the famous Tilly bag I am very keen to see what goodies Jaeger have at their fashion press event that I could be carrying for London and Paris Fashion week.

After the show guests had the chance to have a make over from Sisley so I had Pierre, one of the international make-up artists do mine for me and the results were amazing.
I received a goodie bag after my make over which had some lovely treats from Sisley and after my lovely Make over they definitely have a new fan!











Pierre, the International Make-up artist for Sisley

Me before my Make over


and after, Make over done!




No comments:

Post a Comment