Tuesday, December 15, 2009

::FLATTERY REDEFINED


::I'VE HAD this blog for almost 5 years. Seriously. 5 years of obsessing over models, lifestyle, designers, trends and all things fashion.

I was surprised to recently discover a blog with a VERY similar domain address and blog title... such a similar title, and similar aesthetic, that it could easily be confused for my blog. While imitation is the sincerest form of flattery- it's upsetting to know that someone can brazenly be so unoriginal and literally copy another persons creation... Such a faux pas.

To my dear readers- I really appreciate you stopping by to my blog. I love your comments, and feed back, and the community we create simply for the love of fashion. Even though I may go through the occasional writers block- or get caught up in the stresses of my non fashion 9-5, I will keep writing because I truly adore this blog. I hope you all know that this is the ONLY Please Don't Feed The Models blog, and I am in no way, shape or form affiliated with any other blog. I'll try not to get too upset, because after all, FASHION IS FUN!!!.

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to check out whats on my mind! I appreciate you more than you know!!! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Ps. Say hello- I'm on twitter :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment